Wednesday, July 28, 2010

parasites..dancing..and friends

Yesterday, I was sitting in class listening to the professor talk about host-parasite relationships..he talked about symbiosis, opportunism, commensalism, and parasitism.
I was listening to him intensely that i forgot who and where i was. I then turned around...and saw my medicine classmates, listening attentively as well.
I was nostalgic just listening to Dr. Jurao. i was half expecting to see my medtech classmates when i turned my back on the teacher, and faced those who were sitting behind me. I was hoping to see them horsing around, not understanding anything at all.

I graduated from BSMT last April 2008, but i can't seem to let go of those happy-go-lucky people i was with 2 years ago. I miss the way we were when we are all together..the "kantiawanay", the "lakwatsa", the "sleeping-anywhere", and most of all i miss the dancing.

I used to dance when i was in college. I always look forward to PMT week, and the dance derby because i know..i would certainly lose weight..
I love dancing to the rhythm of fast-beat music, wherein "ang counting bala 2 steps per count☺"..and i like to see all of us in sync, its as if we are one. But most of all, i miss dancing to the cheering of my friends.

Now, i am dancing to a new music, and genre.. and my troupe is not the same anymore, but thanks to my lithium-deficient, one-of-a-kind medtech friends. i still know how to dance to the rhythm of life.

THANKS,GUYS.. I mISS YOU!!!

No comments: