Wednesday, October 21, 2009

MEDICINE..A nEw Chapter

Okay...

So its about a year now since I last posted here..

YOU wanna know the reason why?... It's because I was not contented with all the blood and the tears I spilt during the last 5 years of my life... The last 5 years, which took me to the brink of insanity and back again..

NO!... Enduring years of studying Medical Technology was not yet challenging for me..I had to plunge myself in another pit full of power-hungry people, and egotistical professionals just to be able to satisfy my thirst for knowledge...

DAMN!!!..I took the liberty of getting a stone..NO..A BOULDER!.. and made use of it by shoving it up my ass..I mean..MAN!!... What the HELL was i thinking!!..c'mon..MEDICINE LIFE?..

Sure..I got through the 1st semester..but shit!..i still have a long way to go..And who's to say i won't meet a lot of stupid-ass-shit people along the way..I mean..GOD!!!..When i was in college..I took research for granted, and still passed with flying colors..now..I have to spend half the night studying for this friggin' subject..hell!..I could fuckin' sleep my way through the night and still get a grade of 83 on my Neuroanatomy subject..but a 60 for Research??!!!!!

I guess I'm not mad with the whole MEDLIFE, per se..I'm just ticked off by the fact that the whole class is failing one, measly minor subject because the person teaching it has an ego, the size of the whole galaxy, but possesses a brain that is as big as a booger!!!..calling that person,"peabrain", would be the overstatement of the year..I mean..HELLO!!!!!!YOU FAILED A LOT OF PEOPLE, WHO COULD CONSTRUCT BETTER SENTENCES THAN YOU..damnit,GUY!..you are soo full of yourself....grow up..just because you were such a loser when you took up medicine, doesn't mean you have to take out all your frustrations and spite on us...





OKay..I've had my rants..I'm sorry if i took it out on the whole course..I love MEDICINE..I just HATE RESEARCH!!!!!!!!

No comments: