Monday, May 2, 2016

Unreciprocated..But Moving On

Yes..It hurts
It makes you bleed..It crushes your core
Unrequited Love..
You may have been misunderstood, and you may have been ignored..

That's Life..That's Love..You give your all..you get frustrated..you get hurt..you mope..you get mad..you lose hope..but then..time will come..you will raise your head..you will smile..and the you'll move on..

I got my heart broken numerous times.. May it be because of unforeseen circumstances or things that I already expected to hurt me..
My biggest heartbreak was losing the man I have ever loved deeply..He was taken away too soon..He's never coming back..and no matter what I do..the only thing that I have, as a memory, is who I am..the blood  that course through my veins, half of my genetic makeup, and this rattail that I have swaying as I walk around during rounds...It was a struggle for me for the past 6 years, since he was my idol,,he was my hero..and he was the only man that never made me cry..except for the day he went away..

Yes..I break down easily..I cry over simple and petty things.. I cry over cartoons, sad movies, hell, I even cried all throughout the 2nd part of "How to Train Your Dragon"..
Being a crybaby is a struggle for I was taught never to show weakness..

But despite all the times I was heartbroken and frustrated..I never took this out on anyone.  I keep a handful of friends, and these friends, I trust with my life.. They know how I battle the turmoil within me, and even before the tears spill, their handkerchiefs are out and ready.

Life is not always a bed of roses..Its not always rainbows and smiles,, Yes, everything we experience starts with "once upon a time", but not all of them ends with,"happily ever after".  You write your own stories.. You make your own plot, and if you find yourself  miserable amidst the lines that you compose, you can always change the tale.  You hold your own happiness, it doesn't rest on other people's hands, so you can never blame somebody else for your own misery.

If you find yourself spiraling down, do not drag other people with you.  Never trample other people's joy..A broken heart is not enough of a reason to destroy your character, and to smear other people's reputation.  If you find yourself cheated by fate, and ganged up on by love and destiny, then turn your back and make another fairytale.  You are entitled to our own happiness, but it is not a reason for you to make other people look bad just to make yourself feel better.

We all have that moment, where we all feel alone in our corner, and all we see through our eyes is hate.  A one-sided love is a fate worse than death.  You get your heart shattered to the point of being irreparable.   Each time you see that person, you feel yourself being stabbed endlessly, and every moment you get to remember the "what ifs" and "if onlys", you feel your very soul slowly breaking away.  Yes, it is painful beyond words..It destroys every fiber of your being, but it is not a reason to destroy relationships..to break friendships,,

The people around you have had their share of being taken for granted, and being ignored..You are not alone..You have a lot of people around you, but it is up to you to open your eyes..you heart, and to extend your hand that someone may be able to grasp you tight, and pull you out of that vortex.  Do not pretend to be fine, but secretly destroy other people's self-worth, just so you could feel okay.  It is alright to cry, it's alright to show weakness..You are human, you are entitled to be hurt..to feel..

Unrequited Love..It stings..It's selfish..It's heart wrenching..it's devastating
You cry..You bleed..You die..every single day..
and then one day..
You will start moving one..

So let go..Grab another sheet of paper..Start another story..Walk away from something that destroys you..take all that hate away with you..scatter it, and let the wind bring it to oblivion..for someday..someone would eventually share that corner with you..

You have your time..All you need to do is WAIT..
..

No comments: